Metal cutting machine operator – turning technology (m/f/d)
We are a medium-sized family business in the 3rd generation. We see ourselves as a service-oriented solution specialist for all tasks in the field of special machine construction. We develop, manufacture and assemble turnkey solutions for our worldwide customers in the automotive, food production, rolling mill and roll technology sectors as well as in general special machine construction. In the context of a new job appointment, we are looking for an employee in the field of turning technology (m/f/d), both conventionally or CNC controlled, at the earliest possible date.
What you can expect
- Your main task is to independently machine complex turned parts made of steel, non-ferrous metals or stainless steel according to drawing specifications on a conventional or CNC lathe.
- You will program and set up the lathe independently and on your own responsibility.
- You work independently, neatly and precisely.
- Testing according to test plans or independent measuring and correction of your production parts is a matter of course for you.
- In the case of series production, you will be happy to operate a second machine, in order to contribute to optimum production capacity utilisation.
- Our machining dimensions are max. 1.000mm in diameter and max. 6.000mm in length.
What we expect
- A successfully completed vocational training in a metalworking profession, e.g., as a metal cutting machine operator, precision mechanic, toolmaker or industrial mechanic.
- Ideally several years of professional experience in the field of turning, working with CNC lathes.
- Independent, responsible and structured work.
- Team player, responsible, reliable and flexible.
- Working sequences with face plate and steady rest are no foreign concept for you.
What we offer
- An interesting and varied field of activity with a lot of responsibility in a solid medium-sized company.
- Flat hierarchies in an owner-managed family business.
- A long-term professional perspective, performance-related remuneration and extensive social benefits.
You want to grow together with us on this challenge?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents, preferably including your earliest possible starting date, your spatial mobility as well as your salary expectations (desired and/or last salary) by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to:
DIRKRA Sondermaschinenbau GmbH & Co.KG
z.Hd Hr. Artur Piwko
Werther Str. 20