Metal cutting machine operator – grinding technology (m/f/d)
We are a medium-sized family business in the 3rd generation. We see ourselves as a service-oriented solution specialist for all tasks in the field of special machine construction. We develop, manufacture and assemble turnkey solutions for our worldwide customers in the automotive, food production, rolling mill and roll technology sectors as well as in general special machine construction. In the context of a new job appointment, we are looking for an employee in the field of high-precision grinding of rolls (m/f/d) for the earliest possible date.
What you can expect
As a dedicated grinder in the special machine construction area, you will be responsible for the (roll) grinding production area of the company. The areas of responsibility include, among others, the:
- Processing of roll grinding jobs.
- Conversion of grinding machines for different types of rolls.
- (Dis)assembly of rolls.
- Control and monitoring of the grinding process.
- Work according to technical drawings, as well as the understanding of more complex technical drawings.
- Independent work according to the requirements of the respective component.
- Implementation of direct quality assurance measures before, during and after the grinding process (self-inspection / visual inspection).
What we expect
- A completed vocational training in a metalworking profession, preferably as a metal cutting machine operator
- Several years of professional experience in the field of (roll) grinding.
- Independent and goal-oriented solution of challenges.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- High level of commitment and goal-oriented action.
- Ability to work under pressure even in busy periods.
What we offer
- An interesting and varied field of activity with a lot of responsibility in a solid medium-sized company.
- Flat hierarchies in an owner-managed family business.
- A long-term professional perspective, performance-related remuneration and extensive social benefits.
You want to grow together with us on this challenge?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents, preferably including your earliest possible starting date, your spatial mobility as well as your salary expectations (desired and/or last salary) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
DIRKRA Sondermaschinenbau GmbH & Co.KG
z.Hd Hr. Artur Piwko
Werther Str. 20