Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
We are a medium-sized family business in the 3rd generation. We see ourselves as a service-oriented solution specialist for all tasks in the field of special machine construction. We develop, manufacture and assemble turnkey solutions for our worldwide customers in the automotive, food production, rolling mill and roll technology sectors as well as in general special machine construction. In the context of a new job appointment, we are looking for an employee for the production area assembly (m/f/d) for the earliest possible date.
What you can expect
As a dedicated assembler in the field of special machine construction, you will be responsible for the production area of the company’s assembly. The areas of responsibility include, among others, the
- carrying out assembly and final assembly work,
- commissioning of the machines on site at our customers,
- carrying out conversion, maintenance and repair work on existing machines,
- independent execution of service work for our customers,
- work according to technical drawings, as well as the understanding of more complex technical drawings.
What we expect
- A successfully completed vocational training in a metalworking profession, preferably as an industrial mechanic.
- Preferably several years of professional experience.
- A strong technical understanding.
- Independent and goal-oriented solution of challenges.
- High level of commitment and goal-oriented action.
- Ability to work under pressure even in busy periods.
What we offer
- An interesting and varied field of activity with a lot of responsibility in a solid medium-sized company.
- Flat hierarchies in an owner-managed family business.
- A long-term professional perspective, performance-related remuneration and extensive social benefits.
You want to grow together with us on this challenge?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents, preferably including your earliest possible starting date, your spatial mobility as well as your salary expectations (desired and/or last salary) by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to:
DIRKRA Sondermaschinenbau GmbH & Co.KG
z.Hd Hr. Artur Piwko
Werther Str. 20